Tuesday 6 June 2017

George Clooney & wife Amal welcome Twins!


Hollywood heartthrob George Clooney and his beautiful wife Amal have welcomed their twins into the world this morning. A little girl named Ella and a little boy named Alexander. How cute are those names?!! I looooove!

The news broke this afternoon and Amal the the babies are said to be doing well.
I don't know about you lot but I've been beyond obsessed with this ladies style! She always manages to look so effortlessly chic and stylish whether she's on the red carpet with Mr Clooney or popping to the shops. And nonetheless her pregnancy style was no different.


Congratulations to the Clooneys, I'm SO excited to see pictures of their new additions, no doubt they are both every bit as stunning as their gorgeous parents!

Xx Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

How 'Salt Therapy' cured my unbearable cough after almost 3 months.

My 2 month Illness and how I got better. Hey dolls, hope you're all keeping well, I'm so happy we're in February right n...